SCRF is a 100% volunteer run organization, so needless to say; we and the cats could not do it without the selfless volunteers that make it possible! So, thank you so much for your interest in helping SCRF and the cats we care for. It would be amazing to have you involved!
There are many different volunteer areas that you can choose from. We offer consistent volunteer options or if you are looking to simply help when you can, we also have intermittent events.
IHere are just some of the different volunteering options:
- Feeding and caring for outdoor colony cats
- Intermittent events such as adoption events or winterizing and building shelters for outdoor cats
- Fostering: We all know there are more cats than people, so we are always in need of people willing to open their homes and hearts to foster a kitty who is waiting for its forever home!
- Feeding and caring for animals in our care who are awaiting adoption.
- TNR: Trap – Neuter – Return: We often need assistance trapping outdoor cats, getting them to their appointment for their spay/neuter surgery, and a location to rest for their recovery.